Located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas in Cuzco, Peru, our hotel has the best location in Ollantaytambo.
Just a few minutes from Ollantaytambo town – Cuzco, and from the train station
- It is surrounded by archaeological sites and near the hotel you will find cobbled streets where you can walk transporting you to memorable times.
- Near here, the Patacancha River merges with the Urubamba River, resulting in imposing waters and all the energy that emanates only from the 2,792 meters high place on this part of Cuzco.
Starting point of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Only 4 kms from the starting point of the Inca Trail, attended by thousands of tourists.
- You can start the 43 kilometers adventure that will take you to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- This wonderful view includes stories told by the knowledgeable guides. The adventure is guaranteed.